Monday, November 12, 2007

ric rac napkins




I stitched these up Saturday and Sunday. They are from the October Martha and also in Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts. They were fun to make (except for the part where my 6 1/2 month pregnant self was cutting the fabric on the floor)... and ever since I did the mix and match ones I've been wanting to make more napkins.



I am really looking forward to having a dinner party again once we have a house (if that ever happens! please please) as Little M's room is currently right next to the dining room and therefore not allowing us to have a grown up dinner party.

I love all of them so much and they seem very autumny. I wasn't sure about the turquoise and yellow one at first because it doesn't match the color scheme quite as well as the others but, it was the only fabric I had that looked good with the other prints and I've decided it's the fall sky and golden yellow leaves (um, ok?).

3 comments:

Felicia said...

They're adorable! I've been thinking about getting that Last Minute book.

Anonymous said...

These are great, can I come to dinner I promise not to spill soup on your new napkins.

Amelia Plum said...

very nice napkins, they look too pretty to use.