Monday, November 5, 2007

Shop Knits...




This pile of knits was brought over to Mackey Blue on Saturday. A beautiful knit hat made with Manos del Uruguay and Blue Sky Brushed Suri, a button collar in hand-painted merino, a cranberry bow scarflette in alpaca/wool and a plum pom pom head kerchief in organic merino.
I've also been sneaking things into my Etsy shop and will continue to do so. I got a little incentive after selling two more items this past week.
One of the new items is the red hand knit and embroidered head kerchief you see me wearing over there on the right side of the page.
I've got a big pile of handknits (purses and bowls) waiting to be felted which may happen tomorrow if we do in fact go to Grammie's. I don't have a top loader so I can't do it here.
Okay, now I'm off to knit some more items to felt and some scarflettes for the shops while Little M naps.
Oh, I'm doing this NaBloPoMo so if all goes well I'll be posting every day until the end of the month. I missed the first day because I found out about it on November 3rd.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Your new shop items are very pretty.