Wednesday, November 21, 2007

houses

On my mind...
houses
Will we ever find one? Will we sell our condo?
Will this happen before the new little one comes?

Without any answers to my questions, I've started obsessing about more tangible realities ...

like this one



- a sewing kit from Cath Kidson- oh, how I love this

and this one



from Mahar Dry Goods which I really want to play with.

I could stitch more of these...




or make and eat these sweet gingerbread houses from last years MS






Maybe I need to drink a potion like 'Alice' and miniaturize myself so I could live in one of these...
Yes, that's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too right - they are so cute....

Unknown said...

love this post! the little houses are super cute. I can just picture a little display on a mantel--in some house somewhere. :)