Thursday, November 8, 2007

baby legwarmers




I knitted these baby leg warmers after seeing them in Milk Magazine which after buying one last Spring put me in a frenzy and I can't believe I haven't picked up an issue since then. It's got to be my favorite children's fashion magazine by far.
I made them with an angora/merino yarn that I absolutely adore for it's softness. I also bought some in bright pink and yellow. It was an easy enough project to figure out from looking at the picture.
Now, I just need 'Bam Bam' to come out and wear them. 'Bam Bam' is Little M's nickname for the baby in my tummy. It's sort of a good one too because she is VERY active and they seem to enjoy communicating with each other quite a lot. Maybe this is the case with second babies that they respond to the first child as if in conversation. If only it ended there and didn't continue through the night.

No comments: