Wednesday, November 14, 2007

sketches


I don't always sketch out my ideas but, I think it is a good idea and one I should continue. Here is some of what I had in mind for fall/winter and holiday. I think I did this back in August or very early September.
I'd still like to make more inventory on these items but, we will see how much I can get done.
I've been so caught up with making things for the shops so I still need to finish those woodland creature ornaments & I'd like to make more felt dresses and skirts like the ones at the bottom there which I did last year. I'm going to declare a day soon where I stop working on inventory and just concentrate on holiday. I think sometime next week. Once the holiday is over I think I'll concentrate on getting ready for the baby until she comes and then well I'll have pictures of the baby to show you and who knows how much I will be making in the first few months..

No comments: