Thursday, November 15, 2007

candy cane and hot cocoa

Today Little M took a long nap (shh..he is still sleeping). It must be the gloomy weather and rain.
I worked on these for the shop (appliqued onesies).



and made some for Little M





and for the little girl on the way





Yesterday, I bought her first pair of tights. I couldn't resist. It will be one pair of hundreds I buy because I love tights.





Now, I'm sitting and relaxing and enjoying this. Hot cocoa with whole milk (yes, you read correctly and that is a big no no for me- I always do skim) and a peppermint candy cane. I love candy canes and peppermints. My Nana always had the round peppermints in her purse for me.





Ok, now he's up. You knew it was only a matter of a few seconds, right but, wow I got a lot done.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

very cool onesies! -kb