Monday, November 19, 2007

Felt Dresses and Skirts



As I finish up orders (at least temporarily) for Mackey Blue my mind is shifting towards Christmas. I actually tried out some Christmas crafts this weekend but, they didn't work out so well and I have nothing to show yet from them. I was super tired and pushing myself and I think that's why I ran into trouble.
Here are some wool felt dresses and skirts I sewed and embellished last year that I hung on my feather tree. It's making me want to pull out my Christmas decorations straight away but, I think I will wait until at least Friday. I definitely want to make more of these.

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

you've got orders from mackey blue? sounds like that job has played out nicely for you. definitely hold off on the christmas decor until the day after thanksgiving, you just need to buy some thanksgiving decor (l.e. smith makes great glass turkeys) to tide you over in november.