Friday, February 16, 2007

wintergarden handbag

I'm about to embark on this project
Isn't this yarn dreamy.....



but, as I said I really am making efforts to only use yarn I have so mine will be with this yarn. The weight is bit off but, I think it should still be fine since it is a handbag.

Other than that, I'm going to try to make book club this afternoon but, we are off schedule today so it may not happen. I still need to finish the book but, I only have 35 pages left to read which is doable. The book is Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie which isn't bad but, not wonderful either.

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

That's a pretty bag. what color yarns are you thinking of using? Very industrious of you to be in a book group, I think I've read 1 book in the past year. Have a nice weekend.