Friday, February 23, 2007

tiny stitches, tiny feet

I love to make little knit shoes/booties/slippers. Whatever you like to call them, they are just so sweet like the tiny feet they envelop.
For a while there I was only making this kind



which I still love and will always make but, lately I have been trying out some new ones.



My latest are these Pom Pom Slippers from Debbie Bliss. I love her patterns. They are so beautiful and inspirational. The one difficult part about these again is working on such small needles (size 2). I love how it looks but it is much more time consuming. I can be so impatient jumping from one thing to the next. Always wanting to do 10 things at once. Always wishing to accomplish more and feeling I've not done enough today, this week. I have to remind myself that slowing down and working on something that takes time is good too. Really, it is.

1 comment:

PlumStitches said...

so sweet! the ones I've made never seem to stay on my daughter's feet