Tuesday, February 6, 2007

all i want to do is knit

There are many projects I want to be doing but, all I really want to do right now is to knit. This has a lot to do with it being absolutely freezing outside, 19 degrees to be exact. I'm listening to myself and just taking it slow and knitting away. I'm getting back into this











and making myself one of these

with this yarn




I am also eating those damn double chocolate milano's again...I'm addicted.

I signed up and got accepted for my first ever swap. It is an apron/smock swap for the mini's in our lives. Being that I have a boy, I'm hoping for a art smock for Matty.

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

owen has been home from school the past two days due to the cold weather here (currently 10 degrees) and rumor has it that they might be off tomorrow as well because gas in the school buses has probably gelled due to our 'artic like weather' - cabin fever, what fun.

sounds like you're feeling better if you're back on the double chocolate milanos. sorry to hear you were so sick saturday.