Monday, October 20, 2008

baby legs




If you have been reading this blog for over a year then you may remember I made these last year. I've had them and waited for the day to arrive when she would wear them.

They are made from an angora/merino blend from Jamie Harmon that I purchased at Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhineback, NY last year.
I missed it this past weekend. I am a little sad because I love going and upstate NY in October is so pretty.

By the way, Ms. S is also wearing a blouse from my baby days in this photo. I love that blouse. I might shed a tear when she doesn't fit it anymore.

I'd show her face but she has a cold right now. But, those legs are so cute, no?

2 comments:

carrie said...

nothing is cuter than baby leg warmers...nothing. by the way, did little red riding hood get to you okay??

Amelia Plum said...

there is nothing cuter than chubby little baby girl legs, in tights and with the leg warmers - it's a cuteness overloading. i love chubby baby legs, once again i'm giving a virtual squeeze to them.