Monday, March 7, 2011

sweet peasy in plum





This little cardigan is the latest finished piece and I really love this design. It gets me thinking about making the adult version someday
The pattern is Sweet Peasy and the design is written perfectly. It's unique in design and has a pretty perfect result.
The yarn is Madelinetosh Pashmina in Duchess and I sort of didn't want it to end...you know that sort of bittersweet that comes at the end of knitting something you loved knitting so much. It doesn't always happen but, when it does it's extra special.

I shortened the sleeves and the length a little bit. I think this will be a great transitional piece and nice to layer over a top or dress.
The lace section is so pretty and those glass buttons are the ones I picked up a few weeks ago when I had first cast on during that train ride to New York City. They look exactly the way I wanted them too with the color.

1 comment:

melissa said...

oh nancy, it's just beautiful. great job!