Thursday, March 17, 2011

red skirt




This red skirt was made a while back to wear with the blouse pictured which I made first. It is pleated. She likes to wear skirts the best. Perhaps she takes after her me who wears skirts the most too and dresses. I love shorts but have still yet to become a pants person.

Lately she has been calling me Mom and I don't know but, it just sounds too grown up for her to be calling me that. I like Mama or even Mommy but, Mom...I'm not ready for that yet.

I am constantly distracted by making little girl clothes for her. In fact, instead of working on my quilts or going to my pilates class or even resting after hurting my back gardening yesterday I started and almost finished another dress for her from a vintage pattern this morning. You do what makes you happy I suppose.

No comments: