Thursday, March 24, 2011

for japan




I think all of us have been affected by the terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan. When I read about this group called Crafting for Courage I decided that I would donate a few items for the cause. The proceeds of any sales of these two items will go towards Save the Children.
I have decided on my knit kerchiefs because they are perfect for early Spring and early Autumn so wherever you are located this would certainly be a nice accessory. To me wool is a nice representation of warmth and comfort.
I recently had my first sale to Japan and a kerchief was the item purchased so I was also reminded of Japan when choosing what to donate.
The items are already listed in my Etsy shop and you can also find a lot of other items through the Crafting for Courage website.

No comments: