Tuesday, March 10, 2009
swingset tunic + skirt
I finished up the Oliver + S swingset tunic
+ skirt on Sunday evening. I started it last Tuesday. Sewing lately is a little here and there but, I'll take what I can get.
I have to say that this one was a tiny bit difficult for me and it didn't turn out as well as I hoped. There is a small issue with the bodice in the bottom of the back placket and in the way the lining matched up to the bodice in front. The skirt came out a tiny bit big in the waist but, I am not too troubled by that. It is still wearable and I do like it despite the imperfections. For Spring she will be wearing this with cream tights and a cream crocheted sweater by my Nana.