Friday, March 13, 2009

stitching birds




I have been busy stitching birds this week from a pattern. I plan to give these as gifts (okay one set is for Ms. S) but, I am not yet quite done with my project for them.

I have been really enjoying the process of making these and am going to go ahead and try to make my own bird pattern as I'd like to make them to sell.

Mine will be smaller and a bit different in stature.

These birdies are pretty sweet and will look quite nice 'flying' around. And, there is your hint about what I'm going to be doing with them.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kristina Strain said...

Did you use the pattern from Spool for those, or did you come up with your own? I made a bunch of birds (and a mobile) from the Spool pattern back before Christmas:
http://sweetfernhandmade.blogspot.com/2008/12/home-to-roost.html