Wednesday, March 7, 2012

black and white









A friend (Hi Kim) asked for some photos of the powder room put back together and since you asked so nicely....

I really love old black and white photos and have put up some group shots that I have. I would like to add more as I find ones I like. The first two are part of one photo depicting an outing for a hosiery factory my Grandmother worked at in Irvington, NJ and the children of some of the workers. Then there is part of a large photo of women perhaps that were part of a club at college? The last one is the teen beauty princesses with very long hair.





We put back the shelf and the mirror that we inherited with the house but, I have not put back the curtain yet that I made a few months back. I like it but, am not sure I want to put it back just yet.

2 comments:

Amelia Plum said...

yeah! thanks for putting up the pics nancy. what great photos, i love the last one. i really like the acorn on the shelf too. now that's a powder room i'd like to visit and lose myself for a while in. you make me want to tackle my bathroom but i have to finish the gutted one downstairs before i tackle the actual working one upstairs.

Jenniffer said...

Looks so good- love the black and white photos. Great idea!