Friday, September 16, 2011

leopard print




Mother and Daughter Faux Fur Leopard Print collars.
Can I tell you how fun these were to make....so fun!
I already had the faux leopard and hooray for a day cool enough to wear a cardigan.

She was just as excited as I was about these and not only did I point the camera at her



but she got to point it at me.



"No, Mom, smile"




I think the photos together were her favorite.




No pre-styling or prep (hello messy hair, no makeup)

I decreased the size on the pattern a tiny bit for hers and the pattern is this one and it's free.

By the way, just look at those curls. Sigh.



Do you need a brunette and a blonde to star in your next movie? Ha ha.

What are you up to this weekend?

Mick and I are going to our friends Carolyn and David's wedding tomorrow and can I just say how excited I am. It's going to be amazing. Whee!

6 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Darling photos! She did great with the camera!

melissa said...

two cuties!

Anonymous said...

I just love all of these pictures Nancy. Really truly they bring me right back to you and your visit here. You have such sweet children. And her curls are the sweetest.

Lauren McBride said...

Very cute! Miss you guys!

Dacia said...

ack!! so so cute! you guys are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

check you gals out so dang cute. Luna