Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 1st day of July





Ah, summer. I have lots to say... show and tell but, a moment to sit down at the computer is hard to find these days.
Here are some pretty pictures taken last weekend at Liz's house where I spent the day with her and Jenn and our families.
It was a lot of fun.
S is wearing her little betty blue dress that I wrote about here. Gosh, it was freezing probably when I made that.
The kids have been wanting a wagon for years and had so much fun riding and pulling it around. I really need to get one for them.

5 comments:

jenn said...

it was so great to see you!

Physiotherapy in Cheshire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It was nice to finally meet you Nancy! Thank you for coming out our way. It was fun.

convert 2d to 3d said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Promosyon  said...

Wonderful place. She is looking so cute. It was really so great to see you!