Wednesday, June 29, 2011

baby oobee









Baby Oobee instantly became a hit at the house. The minute I took it out S grabbed it and immediately it became a new friend. She puts it to bed every night by her bed and carries it around with her pink elephant (another one of her babies). It even became a hit with my boy so a second Oobee was made.

I used a really nice Japanese lawn, a little Denyse Schmidt and a special Heather Ross birthday print for the fabrics and the organic cotton fleece fabric for the Oobee which is so nice. I added a double sided blanket.

The pattern is from Leslie and I won the copy on her blog.

5 comments:

Amy said...

oobee is so cute! what a sweet idea.

leslie said...

oh so cute!!! mind if i show off on my blog?

Physiotherapy in Cheshire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
convert 2d to 3d said...

Really nice idea. The baby is so sweet. She is so sweet.

Promosyon  said...

Really oobee is so cute. All the baby stuff are so sweet. Thanks for sharing these babies stuff with us!