Friday, September 17, 2010

liberty coin purses





I have been wanting to make a coin purse for a long time so I was so happy when the Purl Bee put together these kits with Liberty of London fabric and these sweet purse handles.

I made one a few nights ago and then two more yesterday.

The hardest decision: Which one will I keep and which two will I gift away. I'm leaning toward the blue one for me. Which one would you keep? It feels good to have presents ready for giving.

I saw this kit a few weeks ago and thought it would be great for gifting to your Mom, mother-in-law or some other special lady in your life. Plus, it's really super easy to sew up.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. We're debating a last trip to the beach or maybe apple picking. Either way it's going to be a good one.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Very pretty!

Elizabeth said...

I saw those kits too, and thought they were so darn cute! I would keep the blue one :)

kristi said...

oh my goodness! i love those purse handles. i'm a sucker for yellow, so i would keep the one with the yellow knobs and the lime green flowers. but i bet you will end up keeping the pink one? :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet!