Tuesday, December 29, 2009

handmade christmas - part two

Here is the rest of the hand knits that were made in December.

Two cable scarves. This is a nice easy project and makes a great gift for a man. I made one for Mick and one for my Dad.



A pair of mittens for Matty. When one gets soggy from the snow you need another pair.




A pair of those mitts for my brother Chris



And, a Thorpe (without edging and ties) and a Boyfriend Hat for Mick. Patterns on Ravelry. I am modeling for you as he is out at the moment.





All the yarn was in my stash and that always feels good too. I think the scarves and mittens are my favorites. The others would have been better in different yarns but, everyone seems happy with their gifts so all is good.

2 comments:

Denise said...

lots of nice knitting there Nancy. I love after holiday blogs, when everyone can reveal their hard worked projects.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.