Wednesday, December 23, 2009

cross stitch ornaments



I've made a lot of handmade gifts this Christmas but, I had not really done any Christmas crafts. So, I decided to do some cross stitch ornaments this week after seeing Jenny's post.

I got to stitching over the past few days and quickly found myself swept up in the x's.

I did a few deer, a house, a bunny and a little flower like Jenny's
I'd like to do a snowflake too. Maybe next year. I did a star but didn't like it very much.
I stuffed them with wool roving and cloves.

I just looked at cross stitch's online and went by sight.
Superbuzzy has some adorable patterns and Wee Wonderfuls has those cute apples, wool, butter, eggs girls that I'd like to stitch someday. There is also that alphabet sampler I never did.

I can't believe it's already the night before Christmas eve. This month sure has gone fast.

Wishing you all the happiest of holidays.

xo
Nancy

3 comments:

Amelia Plum said...

that is really cute nancy. i'd love to see how the whole ornament looks. have a wonderful christmas!

sew nancy said...

Thanks!
Here is one of them on flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26532187@N00/4210409026/

Unfurled said...

Have a lovely Christmas, and can't wait to see what you're up to in 2010!