Tuesday, April 22, 2008

strawberry fields forever

I have to say I'm looking forward to the strawberries. I am told they are amazing.



berries


figs


15 beds


grape arbors


If you thought the backyard was interesting you haven't seen the front yard. It's crazy amazing. In fact, I should not be typing right now I should be outside gardening or unpacking boxes. Well it's too nice to unpack boxes so I think I will go with gardening. This is not even all of it. There is the fruit trees and other crazy stuff. Read about it here.
Oh, and if you are wondering my Dad let me borrow his camera so I am back in business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah! that is some front yard. how nice it will be to pick strawberries from your own yard!

cookie said...

wow, that is truly amazing!
why cant all gardens be functional, and beautiful?
i love the way everything id layed out..just gorgeous.
looking forward to the progress.
love

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! that looks like the most loveliest of lovelies. congrats!