Wednesday, April 30, 2008

evidence of my crafty


I've been fantasizing about stitching for the home and for the kids and trying out some ideas swirling around my head but, first I need to find the iron. That's on the to-do list for tonight. And, some time would help. Ah, yes, time.

My crafty has consisted of knitting mostly. I am finally set to see that wintergarden handbag through. You would have had to be reading here for a year to remember that one. I got distracted though and have also been knitting a sundress/jumper for Scarlet. You can see the pattern a few posts down on the table. I work on these while nursing. I can also embroider and hand-sew and feed the baby. I've yet to figure out how to use the sewing machine and nurse. Something tells me that isn't happening.

3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

This thing just deleted what I wrote. :) So, if this is the second time you've gotten my comment, sorry.

As I was saying, Scarlet is one of the cutest babies ever! She's super adorable. And yes, sewing and nursing might not be the best combination. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe if she is in a sling while you sew...no, scratch that...can you tell I'm not a mommy? Btw, I feel like I'm drowning in unfinished objects too...I keep starting new projects instead of finishing old ones.

Amy said...

yes, the sewing while nursing my be a bit dangerous. i'm thinking head injury...not so good. i look forward to seeing the winter garden handbag. very cute.