Wednesday, April 30, 2008

evidence of my crafty

I've been fantasizing about stitching for the home and for the kids and trying out some ideas swirling around my head but, first I need to find the iron. That's on the to-do list for tonight. And, some time would help. Ah, yes, time.

My crafty has consisted of knitting mostly. I am finally set to see that wintergarden handbag through. You would have had to be reading here for a year to remember that one. I got distracted though and have also been knitting a sundress/jumper for Scarlet. You can see the pattern a few posts down on the table. I work on these while nursing. I can also embroider and hand-sew and feed the baby. I've yet to figure out how to use the sewing machine and nurse. Something tells me that isn't happening.


mushroommeadows said...

This thing just deleted what I wrote. :) So, if this is the second time you've gotten my comment, sorry.

As I was saying, Scarlet is one of the cutest babies ever! She's super adorable. And yes, sewing and nursing might not be the best combination. :)

*karen said...

Maybe if she is in a sling while you, scratch that...can you tell I'm not a mommy? Btw, I feel like I'm drowning in unfinished objects too...I keep starting new projects instead of finishing old ones.

amy said...

yes, the sewing while nursing my be a bit dangerous. i'm thinking head injury...not so good. i look forward to seeing the winter garden handbag. very cute.