Friday, April 18, 2008

building a house




On Monday, Matty and I spent some time building a house and talking about our new home. My parents came and picked him up in the afternoon for his first overnight stay alone at Grammie and Pop Pop's. He had a great time. We moved on Tuesday. I've got a lot to stay but, way too much work to do to spend carefree time on the computer. Wish me luck that I will finish unpacking someday this year. It feels like it will never end.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

Best wishes. Hope everything is going well for you all and that any surprises that have come up with your new change in locale are happy ones. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place one you have time and aren't overwhelmed with caring for little m and scarlet - that should be in a decade or so.