Monday, March 26, 2007

a wee sleepy



Here is a wee sleepy spring gal I made over the past few days. It is a Wee Wonderfuls free pattern and was simple to make. It's also a handsewing project too so for those of you without a sewing machine if you are feeling crafty give it a try.

I am feeling a lot like this wee the past few days. I have been unusually low on energy and not gotten as much crafting done as I would like. I also hosted a family tea party for Mick's family. I love having a party but, there is always a lot of work involved as well. My biggest mistake however was drinking caffeine in the afternoon. I only can handle it in the morning and still that is just recently. I gave up caffeine for quite a while and then went to half and half in the morning and then a full caffeinated cup. The rest of the day must be decaf though. I really learned my lesson on Saturday. I had to take a sleeping pill to finally get to sleep.

No comments: