Friday, February 3, 2012

gingham linen pencil pouch




One morning this week I decided to make something whimsical and sweet and pulled out Zakka Sewing to make this bunny pencil pouch. I have had this two sided gingham and dot linen for a long time and thought it would be sweet paired with natural linen much like the bunny in the instructions though that one is made from a black gingham.

It was very simple and sweet to sew. This is a great book if you like trying out different designs with various fabrics and both machine and hand stitching.

It will be nice to carry out in my bag with some pencils for sketching when the mood strikes.

Here are a few other projects I have made from this book

balloon pouch
felt coasters


I am busy getting ready for the party weekend. Have a nice one and I will be back to share more soon.

No comments: