Friday, January 1, 2010

Up, Up and Away




Happy New Year!
Wow, 2010.

Isn't this coin purse so cute? It's from Zakka Sewing and I cut out the pattern this summer. One of my goals for 2010 is to try to finish off the projects started in 2009.

The construction of this involved hand sewing and applique. A lot of fun to make.

Today is also my 3 year Blog Anniversary. I really love writing this blog and all the people who I've met through it. Thanks for reading along. Best Wishes to all of you in the new year.

5 comments:

melissa said...

happy new year to you and your family. and happy blogiversary- your site is very inspiring!

Louise said...

sweet! Happy new year x

Claire Louise Milne said...

Happy New Year, wishing every happiness to you!
Claire

kristi said...

oh how cute! sad i missed saying happy anniversary on the actual day. i don't even pay attention to when i started my blog. maybe i should check on that...

and happy new year! xo

manila condominiums said...

That coin purse is really very cute. Wow!!! I love it so much. Hope I have that in my pocket. LOL!!!