Wednesday, January 20, 2010

damson




I finished the shawl yesterday. It turned out just right this time.
I love the lace detailing and the color variegation. The color reminds me of a silk shirt I received as a holiday gift in a color called violet stone.

I've spent much time this past week on the bed and couch and with thousands of stitches flying through my fingers.

-I have a small pile of handmade clothes done for a certain someone's birthday next month and am now working on hand stitching a quilt for her. It's going to be a challenge to finish in time.

I forgot to mention that the pattern is by Ysolda. In case you were interested in giving it a try

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

i love the shawl nancy. the detailing is so pretty and the yarn you used really brings that out. so sorry you weren't feeling well, at least you felt well enough to knit.