Saturday, February 26, 2011

one for you and one for me



Sometimes you knit something twice just because....

When I saw a certain someone * you know who you are* wearing a honey cowl in Madelinetosh recently it wasn't long before I cast on one for myself. The yarn was waiting for me at home after all and I had just enough for a medium sized one. I believe we are twins now because I think hers is the same color.

And, my boy got one too in his favorite color in cashmere because I had some yellow cashmere. I had enough to make his small which is a good size for him.

I've named mine rubies and his honey bee.

2 comments:

Himiko said...

The color reminds me of raspberries.. so yummy.
It's a great cowl. And the little yellow version is ever so cool.
Which type of Madeline Tosh yarn did you use?

sew nancy said...

thanks.
yes, like raspberries exactly.

the raspberry one is madelinetosh dk
and the yellow one is jade sapphire cashmere 8 ply