Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the dark woods sweater

I couldn't wait until his birthday to give it to him. I finished it last night and I had to try it on today. In three weeks my little boy will be five years old. Five feels big.

I used this pattern before for him and now that he has grown out of it a new one to take it's place.

He got to go outside in his socks and sit in the leaves. Fun.


Sue said...

The sweater looks great. Happy Birthday to your son too, five is a great age!

Elizabeth said...

What a perfect sweater for a little boy! It looks so cozy.

Amelia Plum said...

wow that sweater is beautiful nancy. great job. and i can't believe he'll be five already. i forgot how close in age he was to my daughter. can't wait to see the crafty things you make for his party.

melissa said...

this is amazing! what a beautiful sweater. lucky little one.