Tuesday, July 21, 2009

lately i have been making bonnets and sweaters


ms. s in constant motion


I know, I know the bonnet again. I just can't stop. And, that's not even all of them I tried out the brimless bonnet version which is perfect for my 1 1/2 year old. The baby size is too small for her and the child size a bit big (though she wears those too). The brimless child size works the best.

The newest batch is on Flickr. There are 5 of them.

In the hat department, I knit an Icing Swirl for myself. But, what really has been keeping me busy has been Liesl (seen below) and I think I will make 2 versions. Also, need to finish up the Owlet sweater for Ms. S



-we went down to the shore for a few days. played in the sea, sand and rode a few amusement rides for good measure.

No comments: