Wednesday, July 17, 2013

knitting projects in progress


Hello, Hello. I thought I'd check in since it's been 10 days since I posted! Most of those days I've been battling with a cold virus that has not been fun. I lost my voice and had a fever on and off. There were a few days where I thought I was getting better only to get struck again though really it hasn't been all bad. I went to see Yo La Tengo and Belle and Sebastian in Brooklyn one night, had a girls tv night and a few birthday parties were attended. Summer has been fast- go go, no time to slow down yet. In my bits and pieces of spare time I have been trying to garden, read and knit.



My latest knitting project was one I was pretty excited about- another Marin - but I played 'yardage chicken' and lost. I ran out before the 5th repeat and final edging. Perhaps a miracle will come about and I can finish it. It's a complicated situation.



Another cardigan was started which will most likely get finished first though I am not loving the yarn I really like the pattern. Red is so hard to photograph.


My cardigan which I do really like so far has been suffering a bit from neglect.

The lovely drink up there- tequila, grapefruit soda, mint, lime and nasturtium from the 4th of July.

I post on instagram if you would like to follow me there- sewnancy


1 comment:

jenn said...

sorry you were sick! We were thinking of going to that Belle and Sebastian concert...but alas, we didn't. I'm sure they were good!