Sunday, May 22, 2011

lark rise





I knit this for a wee one due this August and now that it has arrived to her Mama I can share it with you.
I was drawn into this pattern after seeing a similar sweater that Alicia made. The pattern she used was written in French and though learning French is on the to do list I saw on Ravelry that she mentioned a pattern called Lark Rise which I liked a lot plus it's in English. This yarn which I will mention here once I go find the label looks really nice with the tulle stitch pattern and I thought the look went so nicely with her style.

This was a pleasure to knit for her. Hooray for babies.

2 comments:

liz said...

You knew my style perfectly.

I love everything about this wrap and can see it being incorporated into so many different outfits. It's just perfect.
Thank you so much Nancy.
xo

Carolyn said...

Just beautiful!

Homeowner Insurance