Monday, August 4, 2008

tiny skirts= love + a rainbow





Last week I also made this tiny red corduroy skirt for little Ms. S. I've fallen hard for tiny skirts on my baby. It started with a Tea Collection skirt I bought and hasn't stopped. They are simple to make. I might even do a tutorial if anyone is interested. Speaking of tea, has anyone seen this tea set.I can not stop looking at it and dreaming it is mine.

Yesterday as we were driving home from the kids cousin Brandon's birthday party we saw a double rainbow. It was incredible. There is nothing like seeing a rainbow. Here is what I managed to capture of it.



Thanks for all the lovely compliments on the swing swing smock.
Okay, I got to run, more projects and baby food making are beckoning me while the little ones sleep. My little girl starts solids on Wednesday, crazy.

3 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, the skirt is adorable! I can imagine how tiny it is.
I love seeing rainbows. It's hard to photograph them, but you got a great shot!

kristi said...

she is such a well-dressed baby girl! i remember having so much fun dressing up my first--my 2nd and 3rd are boys and not nearly as fun to dress each day. :)

that teaset is to die for. i see why you were drooling over it. good luck stocking up on the baby food! and if you get lazy, the brand "happy baby foods" is awesome, plus they have buy 1 get 1 free coupons if you can find them (sometimes still hidden in the top of their baby cereal)--you can find the cereal at babies r us or whole foods & the frozen food at whole foods and super target.

Claire Louise Milne said...

what an adorable baby outfit! And baby of course!
thanks for the visits, as always
xo