Tuesday, July 22, 2008

shoppe and advice


I've been updating the Etsy shop a little here and there as I get a chance to take photos and write up the descriptions. There are 3 new smocks and 2 new garlands up there presently from the craft fair and I've got a lot more to do. It's easier for me to do it this way then one big update. Perhaps this will prove better for me as I'm not sure how long I'm going to stick with Etsy. Perhaps I should move it to my own site. Thoughts? I wish I had some design skills. I'm not even sure how to do a blog header. Mick helped me with that. Pathetic, I know.

I mostly have the Etsy shop as a way for people to see what I make and look at it when I tell them about it. I'd rather not spend the $ to even list things for the .20 fee. Anyone out there interested in helping me design on a budget? Like design on a dime...okay a little more than a dime.

No comments: