Sunday, June 8, 2008

some booty


This past week saw a flurry of activity in the craft room but, then the heat wave struck this weekend and blah! the craft room is in the attic and man is it hot up there even with the attic fan. The heat just wants to knock you down, doesn't it?It sort of makes you go at a slower pace even when you are trying to move fast and get stuff done. I don't like an idle moment. I suppose I am a little crazy.

Slow times are for trying out new booty designs..new colors, yarns, a few design changes, tweaks, monograms maybe... messing stuff up a bit.

I think my readers most likely are thinking I'm losing my mind saying stuff like messing stuff up a bit and titling my post...some booty but hey it's 95% with a bunch of humidity so there. Guess what... I'm going break the rules and not re-shoot this blurry photo too. I dare you to do it. What do you say?

No comments: