Monday, June 23, 2008

bloomers & a barrette


It's been a week?

So, here are some bloomers in size 6-12 months which the baby will be wearing pretty soon from this Oliver & S pattern. I'm in love with these patterns and I really think they are well written and easy to follow. I do plan on making more bloomers ( I just love them) along with the tea party sundress and maybe the play suit. I can't seem to find any fabric to coordinate with these bloomers at the moment and I'm thinking I should jump ahead and make the clothes in a bigger size anyway for her to wear down the road a bit.

And, here is a barrette I made. She won't be wearing this for quite a while. Her hair is growing a lot these days but, it's still peach fuzz & not enough for barrettes yet. I still couldn't help myself. I'm just so excited to have a little girl to dress up and make things for.

I like making things for Little M too don't get me wrong but, little girls stuff is just so much fun.

Oh, and thank you for all the sweet comment on Scarlet's dress

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

cute bloomers and barrette. oona still won't let me put anything in her hair.