Tuesday, June 3, 2008

hullabaloo

There is a lot of crazy going on around here lately. Teething, potty-training. Fun stuff but, actually it's going rather well considering. Sometimes amongst all the hullabaloo...all the ideas, never-ending projects...all the stuff you want to make for your babies, for your business etc. you just got to go and do something frivolous and make a coffee cup cozy.



Now, I just need to get myself to the coffee shop alone for 20 minutes (maybe I could push it to 45?) and sit back and relax...

4 comments:

kristi said...

i can totally relate to the craziness...very awesome coffee cozy. coffee is my sustainer these days. ;)

sew nancy said...

it's funny my addiction to coffee remains even though it's decaf these days

mushroommeadows said...

a cup cozy is a cool idea indeed! i hope you find that 45 minutes of sweet relaxation! :)

Amy said...

love the cozy! maybe we could meet at the coffee shop? :)