Monday, March 17, 2008

millinery brooches



Spring is in the air. The birds are singing, the trees have little buds on them. The bulbs are poking up in the front garden of our building...

And, these three millinery brooches will be flying into the shop this evening.

Today, we took a drive out to our new town. We went by our new house and Little M and I ran around the nearest playground. Then we had lunch at a nearby cafe that I can walk too. It's great - couches, good cappuccino and latte, very kid friendly -toys etc. To top it off there is a yarn store a couple doors down. YEAH!

Sorry to have dropped off in my posting but I haven't had much time this past week. It was either photograph & post or craft and I chose craft as I'm working on the updates. I've also been packing which involves organizing my craft supplies (a very good thing) and of course as always I need to take care of the littles.

Saturday, I dropped off some spring smocks and dolls at Mackey Blue. I'm crossing my fingers that I can finish up some more items by the end of the month.

I've also been working on my Etsy update and have decided to add items as they are finished and photographed rather then one big update. The update will continue throughout the week and maybe into next.

3 comments:

Amy said...

wow, you've been busy! i love the brooches!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely town! good luck with all the packing.

cookie said...

love the brooches!!