Sunday, March 9, 2008

makie goodies


I've been planning a trip to Makie for a very long time. More info. here. I knew it would be dangerous on the wallet because there was no way I was walking out empty handed. The store is full of amazing clothes for babies and kids. It was hard to decide what to buy but, I fell in love with this gray swiss dot dress and so it came home with me. The design is absolutely gorgeous and the details so good. I also left with this adorable bunny, lovely bib and two pom-pom thingy's (not sure what else to call them) but they are cute accessories to add to hair or an outfit for Scarlet (or me). The boys clothes are great as well.

4 comments:

Amy said...

wow. those items are all beautiful. lucky girl!

Amelia Plum said...

scarlet is one lucky little baby:)

Anonymous said...

That is an ADORABLE dress!

Mytutorlist.com said...

What an adorable dress.