Monday, January 28, 2008

peppermints vs. m&m's


On the left you have peppermint candies and on the right M & M's.
One was an obsession while pregnant with Little M and the other the current pregnancy.
Can you guess which food goes with which pregnancy?

Don't worry, I eat plenty of healthy food too. In fact we joined a food coop recently and get very fresh and organic produce every 2 weeks. We split a share because although we like the produce you don't pick what you get and so we need to supplement our fruit/veggies at the store.

Little M just loves getting the box of veggies. This weekend he was super excited about the mushrooms, apples and carrots. Let's see if I get him to eat the kale.

5 comments:

Amy said...

well, if you are anything like me, you want chocolate when you are pregnant with the little girl. i loved my sweets!

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing peppermints this time around.

Amelia Plum said...

I'd go with chocolate for the girl as well. I was addicted to peanut m&m's with Oona. Hope you'll let us know;)

Felicia said...

One of the best things about setting up a booth at my weekly market was shopping for fresh produce from the local CSA farmer :)

Anonymous said...

god bless you sweetie, and all the best with the house and the baby..
take care :)