Friday, June 29, 2007

Fabric Ball Necklace


After seeing this post today in which she included this link to make the above fabric ball necklace I was sold on Little M's nap-time project for today. It was very easy to make and I used vintage fabric scraps that I've been playing around with lately in various ways. Instead of wire, I used strong beading thread and it worked out just fine. I have to agree on the Blueprint love although this issue was not my favorite so far. I did enjoy the denim fashion and the baby shower story.
Also, now I have a little time left for a nap for me. Or maybe not. He just woke up. Oh well.
Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks pretty awesome. What a great way to use up scrap fabric.

mushroommeadows said...

cute neckless idea! Too bad you didn't get a nap! :(

Liesl Gibson said...

I love it! And I'm glad you used thread instead of wire--the wire seems so counter-intuitive for a soft necklace, especially when you have kids. Now I guess I have to make one as well, it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your necklace! SOo darling.. What a fab way to show off fabric.