Monday, April 16, 2007

pom pom hat














Okay Marieke, I am ready to meet you in Paris for that cafe au lait...perhaps a croissant or a crepe as well. Let's cross the Seine and talk about art, fashion and knitting. Obviously, we will wear our hats so we can spot each other.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about please click here.

I love my hat and am really into this dark teal blue color. I decreased my own way though as I was a bit confused about the pattern instructions.

P.S. I've no idea what to do when I point the camera at myself which makes for very silly modeling. It's okay to laugh, really.

2 comments:

Marieke said...

Ok, see you there!! :-) It's always fun to meet up with stylish people ;-) It turned out lovely...

Amelia Plum said...

I love the hat Nancy, very cute and dark teal is such a pretty color too. I really like your new headboard from a couple posts ago too. Buying stuff at Pottery Barn really makes you feel like a grown up.