Monday, January 29, 2007

Sweaters Made Mini

Inspired by Emily
who was inspired by
Anthropologie


I made them too


but back in December. I admit mine do need some tweaking comparing them to the other 2. I'll have another go at this at some point. Some sweaters felted better. The dark green one never really took to the felting like the others. The wool was not as thick and that makes a difference I learned. Now that it feels like winter and I'm in a hibernating way it sort of showcases my mood of making tiny things while staying warm indoors. Little projects seem to be my thing these days although someday (hopefully this year) I will try my hand on a quilt. Currently. I have a few things in progress and I'm hoping to try crewel embroidery on two of them once I get the small stash I ebay'd in the mail.
Now off to work I go.

No comments: