Friday, January 19, 2007

Feeling Cozy

Last Saturday, our new mattress and box spring came. I can't tell you how much our sleep has improved. A lot. Our last mattress was so bad and so dead. We also upgraded from a full size bed to a queen. We feel like royalty. We just need to decide on a bed frame (more like I need to decide = I'm the pickier one).
This was our major Christmas present and what a winner!
So, we are feeling cozy.


Also cozy is this warm plump vanilla scarf I knitted a few years ago that is super long made from Rowan wool.
You can't tell the length here but, trust me.
Also, in progress on the needles is a tea cozy. The yarn for the this is called sugar 'n cream. Can you believe that? So I had to make a tea cozy, right?
I think I need a latte or hot cocoa this afternoon...maybe a cookie. Although I already dipped into the double chocolate milanos this morning.

1 comment:

David said...

You have the cutest blog. :)