Tuesday, April 3, 2012

shorts




Another pair of puppet show shorts. I like this pattern and have been making them for a few years now. It's the little details, the gathers at the cuff and the pockets. This time sewn in shot cotton which is so soft and has hints of other colors in the weave. The contrast stitching came about simply because I did not want to go to the store.

-Viewing these photos now I see the fabric is loose on the chair and I will go get my tack hammer out and fix the fabric on it this morning. I recovered it a few years back which reminds me... I will show you my footstool when it is done. I missed a class due to illness and there is no class this week. I am enjoying it and it is a nice process which I will try to explain. I hope to get a good start on a boudoir chair before the class is over.

No comments: