Wednesday, January 6, 2016

candy cowl




Happy New Year!

I'm going to attempt to catch up little by little.
I've been doing a lot of knitting and when I feel energetic I organize the sewing room to prepare for the sewing I will get back to. The sewing room was gift station central and has become so chaotic from the events the past few months but, slowly it's getting back on the right track. Anyway, why feel guilty it's winter and wool....yeah, that feels right.

I'm having a little moment with Knit Collage.

So, here is a cowl I made using Gypsy Garden in Stardust Garland and Rowan Kidsilk haze. interesting combination. One is light and feathery lace weight, the other bulky weight with bits of glitter ribbons and roses and trims. Then you twist it and seam it together.

1 comment:

Coffee Recipes said...

This is a great ppost