Friday, January 29, 2016

pinafore and bloomers in poppy and daisy- pastel





A apron/pinafore in size 4 was added to the shop and I will soon be listing a pair of bloomers shown in photo 2 in size 6 months.  I love these alone and layered and have been making them for close to 10 years. I used to make them with ties at the shoulder but, switched to buttons instead. A bit more comfortable that way. I continue to make certain pieces over and over again because they are so versatile and can be worn with ease. I love the idea of something beautiful that can be worn everyday.

I bought this same print in this color way but, not sure what I am making with it yet. The colors pop so beautifully together. It makes my heart ache a little bit.


Of course, now that the seasonal Liberty of London prints became available my wish list has grown even longer!

No comments: